1. Allowing Ziggler excessive telly-watching time.
2. Not cooking well-balanced, wholesome and delicious meals from scratch every single mealtime. And serving too much ketchup.
3. Letting Trulove get up early with the kids on work days by telling myself (and him) I need the extra half hour unaccosted by small children when really it’s just laziness.
4. Since getting married I have been feeling guilty about not ironing Trulove’s shirts. Then the Marxist Feminist bit of me feels guilty for feeling such Wifeguilt.
5. Getting all excited about setting up a campaign to change the law and then not doing anything about it.
6. Eating rubbish. Chomp chomp chompy chomp chomp.
7. Neglecting friends old, older and new. If you’re reading this and it’s you, it’s not because I don’t love you because I absolutely do. It’s because I’m rubbish.
8. Feeling sorry for myself when really I am extremely fortunate in lots of ways.
9. Not visiting my gran, who has recently moved round the corner, often enough.
10. Being slatternly in my habits. Using Ziggler’s pyjama top to wipe her nose is an example which I can bring myself to share. You’ll have to imagine the worse ones.
All right, I’m wallowing. It is Blue Monday after all.